Seventh Task:
What I wanted to portray with this drawing is the process of being a teacher with a classroom that is not used to someone that allows different thoughts and shapes. When I was at school some teachers did not want us to be critical or to think/belief different thinks from the ones the teachers stood for. Besides, it is important to emphasise on children's development at the learning process. Every child is different regarding the learning and acquisition process.
To finish with, the teacher is portrayed as a chocolate bar because I think that what students need, is someone full of surprises. Thus, I based my drawing on a quote from the movie "Forrest Grump" which said that life is like a box of chocolates because one does not know what is going to be on there.
To finish with, the teacher is portrayed as a chocolate bar because I think that what students need, is someone full of surprises. Thus, I based my drawing on a quote from the movie "Forrest Grump" which said that life is like a box of chocolates because one does not know what is going to be on there.

Comments
Post a Comment